Thursday, December 20, 2012

LUKE JAMES: SINGER/SONGWRITER


Luke James, the New Orleans native whose music presents a sincerity of unrefined soulfulness is a newcomer on the scene with his first single out ‘I Want You’, nominated for a Grammy 2013 for "Best R&B Performance".  While new on the recording end of the business, you may have heard his name before as a songwriter. There is no denying he has a beautiful soulful voice which ooze’s sex and seduction as an adult contemporary soul singer. Keep an eye out for future music from this guy. Check out his web-site for current info:  http://whoislukejames.com/

James co-wrote Chris Brown’s “Crawl” and has penned songs for Justin Bieber (‘That Should Be Me’) and Britney Spears (‘Kill The Lights’), among others.  James will appear on BeyoncĂ©, new video “Run the World”.  James upcoming mix tape and album features  'Make Love to Me' a sizzling sensual video linked below.

. “This isn’t a fad for me,” declares James. “I’m willing to go wherever with this because music is everything to me. This is my world and how I see it. My music speaks for me in a way that’s relatable and truthful.”

When searching for information on Luke James you will find a lot of stuff on another guy by the name of Luke James, whose music is actually good but on the pop style of Jason Martz, and also Christian Gospel by a Luke James, but not sure if it is the same guy, but certainly the opposite end of the spectrum. 






Tunedin4U.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment