Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CHARLIE WILSON: SINGER/SONGWRITER


Charlie Wilson, released his 6th Studio solo album, LOVE CHARLIE, out 1/25/2013.The single ‘My Love Is All I Have’ released 10/30/2012,  is currently sitting at the #44 spot on Billboards top 100 R&B/HipHop listings.

This album is simply elegant, romantic, with sexy vocals integrated with lyrics that are all about love.  He show’s off his range, with ballads like ‘I Believe’ and ‘I Still Have You’, and still FUNKY with ‘My Baby’.

The American Singer/Songwriter, Producer and former lead singer of the Gap Band is passionate in his melodious toe tapping delivery, typical Charlie Wilson, but so much better. He is really getting better with age. He may have just turned 60, but the guy has it going on for him. His vocals/music sound is current, but with the class of the old style RnB sounds from the 70’s. He is a top notch performer and writer.

Charlie is an avid advocate for cancer screening in men after his diagnoses in 2008 with prostrate cancer. Today cancer free, he is the National Spokesman for the Prostrate Cancer Foundation.

Charlie says “I’m still living this dream, I’m still going to the stage and I’m still having fun, I’m not there just to pick up the check. It’s about the passion and the respect that I have for the game. It keeps me going”

 You will 'Love Charlie' as he sings his heart out for you.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MGzl7L-fn0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd0T5BuIl0c


The Gap Band



Tunedin4U.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment